viernes, 3 de agosto de 2018

Post 8: Personal Opinion


Hi everyone, in this post I will write about three topics. In this sense I will answer three questions with my personal opinion.

First of all, I answer the question about the recycling, I think it’s a functional and  beneficial practice because  in the actuality  the  waste produced by  us, the humans, is very big. Even Chile is the country that produces more trash in South America, it’s an alarming situation. But one solution for this problem is increasing the recycling because this activity contributes to decrease the trash in the places.

Another topic is about “barras bravas” I think it’s positive that people show passion for what they like, in this case the passion for one sports club, but in some occasions this passion is uncontrolled and violent, just in this case I don’t like the “barras bravas”, but I know that’s not all that’s happen with the “barras bravas”.  Also is a space where the people create community.

Another subject is about the Chilean tradition called “mechoneo”. The mechoneo is one activity that starts with very violent, sexist and denigrating practice.  With the pretext of mechoneo the senior university students abuse and mistreat their young classmates. But at the present this activity happens even less.

This is all for today, in other occasion I will write about the other thinks with more deeply

Bye

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario