viernes, 17 de agosto de 2018

Post 9: Changes to my study programme



Hi everyone, today I will write about my programme in the university.

In the first time, I think that the length of career is so large. And is little compatible with students who to other activities or other responsibilities. For example the people with children or that works.  

Other matter important is the associated with the curriculum, someone subject that I had they were  bad, because in the curriculum map they were poorly positioned. But 2 or 3 years ago (I don't remember the exact year) the committee ¿modified? some subject in the curriculum map. 

Another thing is the related with the teachers and their a teaching methods, even though the majority have excellent curriculum vitae but that is not only important, I think that the way get along the information its so bad. 

Respect with the faculty facilities in the actuality the space crew because we were many students  but the increase of the area brought with it other problems. For example the work overload for women workers, and others related with the territorial planning. 

1 comentario: