viernes, 13 de julio de 2018

Post 5: My Future Job


Hi everyone, today I will talk about my future job. I think that is a complicated topic because I don’t have any idea. Nevertheless, in the present I’m study sociology, and my only wish is conclude the career and go back to my house in Castro or simply escape from the city.   My plan is to work in any job, but if I find one job in the sociological area or similar I wouldn’t mind, in fact it would be beneficial. Anyway, the sociology is so ample; my favorite topic for work is the Sociology Rural, which is associated with the environment and the economy. In this sense I wouldn’t like job in the office all the time, just occasionally when it would be necessary.    At the same time I would like to get a postgraduate degree in social economics or environmental science. In my opinion the relation between nature and economic social and political structure is fundamental.


2 comentarios:

  1. It did cost but you made it. Congratulations :3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that the economy is very important. I am bad in it, but you will do a great job, I am sure.

    Regards

    ResponderBorrar