viernes, 6 de julio de 2018

Post 3: My favorite tv show

Hi everyone, today I will talk about my favorite tv show, called El circo de las Montini. is a chilean soap opera produced by TVN, the first episode was aired in 2002. It's about the chilean circus (the circus is a very traditional activity in this country). The plot is about a family of women, they have a very important circus in San Antonio, this soap opera has a lot of plot, because it's follows the life around the artists of the international circus Las Montini.
I like this soap opera because the presentation of the artists and you can see the inside of the real circus, the job of production is very well done because it shows real acrobatics made by real chilean artists.
Also I like it because the topics are interesting for example one of the topic is about a trapeze artist who has HIV, and his sttrugle. I like the main character called Poto Loco,  she is one of the daughters of the circus owner, she is very funny and crazy haha

I recommend everyone to wach this show, you can see it in youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v06t3sGzjeA&list=PLd5MCGg25bV92v2kTqIP48ZxQwJNaKitO&index=4&t=0s


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario